My Life Philosophy

Work like you don't need the money,

love like you've never been hurt &

dance like no one is watching!


Go Pokes!!!


So here's the deal! I am at heart a OU fan 100%, but what's the problem with rooting for ANY other Oklahoma team when they are playing anyone other than OU? I ask that question because I get soooooo much grief from my spouse for ever being "pro-cowboys"... Let me pose this to you... How is it any different than lets say a Cubs fan rooting for the Texas Rangers in the World Series since the Cubs didn't make it to the World Series! Just curious... So tonight as I don my OSU T-shirt in public and with my husband beside me... I will watch as he makes a complete ass of himself and roots for Arizona... I don't think hes ever even been to Arizona! Here's your sign...


Signed,


Loving Wife and Highly Intelligent OU fan!

No comments: