My Life Philosophy

Work like you don't need the money,

love like you've never been hurt &

dance like no one is watching!


Its to early to have these deep thoughts...

THURSDAY THOUGHTFUL SPOT...

I'm very thoughtful this morning and here's why...

Strange to me that two very normal and none thought provoking actions have sent me into brain mush. Normally reading a novel or going to a movie is just a few hours spent not having to really think about life and reality... Not so much with the recent entertainment I have had...


I am reading a "Trash-tastic" book, I'm sure you've heard of it Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James.  It's so good, I cant put it down!! It's also so provocative that this little baptist girl has a hard time reading it! Wow... I will say no more just in case you haven't read it! So my brain is thoughtful mush because all I can think about is that dang book!!
I stayed up way too late last night for a Ripening woman of my age... After a late work event (that included an adult beverage or two) I meet a friend and we went to The Dark Knight Rises (Batman Movie)... Excellent movie!! I am not normally a super hero kind of movie watcher at all, but it was just a really really good movie!!
I have to say that as I sat in the theater of course I could not help but look around and take a second glance at the people around me, wonder about the exit door and glance over at it every so often thinking about the shooter in Colorado... I said a little prayer for the victims of such a senseless crime and for their families who are suffering beyond imagination. The day after the shooting I read a blog titled So you STILL think God is a merciful God?! reposted on FB by my cousin.  I found it to be a very very poignant statement about the shooting.  Go read it if you have 3 minutes ... it is worth the time spent... Click here

And yes... to answer the question raised... I Do believe He is a merciful God !!

Signed,

Thoughtful and Thankful

No comments: