My Life Philosophy

Work like you don't need the money,

love like you've never been hurt &

dance like no one is watching!


Dramamine…

Life is most definitely NOT like a box of chocolates!!!! Even though you never know what you’re going to get you can at least read the back of the box, follow the map to get to what you want and in the end its always something sweet! That is NOT life… there is no instructions to follow and we usually don’t get what we want and most of the time it’s not sweet! 
I have found that the sweet things in life usually land in our path unexpectedly! A Baby, a Puppy, a Husband… The lottery!
The only thing I do know about life is this… the Drama that comes along my path so frequently is usually a repercussion of a choice I have made along the way! So today I choose a new path… it is the Drama Free Path! This is my new mission in life…
Here’s the scary part… I could write a book about myself and my teammates and it would be so drama filled and intriguing even Nicholas Sparks couldn’t make this $h!t up. The problem is that if I were to tell my drama filled life story I would most certainly have to include a certain special player on My Team and she would kill me… I will call her Duchess .
So as I post and blog away for the next year, remember the name Duchess! She will definitely be in many a blog story because she is usually at the center of my world and about 99% of the time it is all her fault! Tehehehehehe… well maybe not, but she would take the blame for me if I asked her to! Wouldn’t you Dutch???

Sincerely,
The Newly Drama Free Princess

No comments: