My Life Philosophy

Work like you don't need the money,

love like you've never been hurt &

dance like no one is watching!


Just not sure...

I have attempted this blogging thing and when I do it I really really enjoy it... the problem is I don't do it enough is what I'm thinking. I have read other bloggers and everyone says you have to blog often... I know I have time to blog I just don't know how to stay consistent at doing it! Should I blog on certain days, should I push myself to blog every single day? I just don't know but I'm thinking that I'm over thinking it! LOL...

But... here is the next Blog! Oh and feel free to post comments on my bloggers block... I am open to suggestions!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Let' do this,...Monday, Wednesday and Friday, make for blogging. The other days are reserved for material..