My Life Philosophy

Work like you don't need the money,

love like you've never been hurt &

dance like no one is watching!


Project 64 ~ Week 8 ~ Lavender



So this week has been a CRAZY week for me... I was traveling for work when I saw this weeks color in the oddest of places... I was checking into my hotel and in the lobby of this fancy hotel was a little bookcase in the corner and on it were games and children's books... I found it odd and walked over to check it out! Right in the center was a book standing upright and the color Lavender just jumped out and bit me... The title of the book is Quiet Loud... That is totally me... I am Loud about 99% of the time but what most people don't know is that my loudness is really just a cover for the quietness that is more the real me... So I snapped a few quick pics of the little book propped up on the bookshelf and there it is... Of course its edited and played with but that's usually how most of my pictures end up... I like to mess with the original and make it fun...

So enjoy... Quiet Loud Lavender

Signed,

-Quiet Loud Girl

8 comments:

Carletta said...

What a cute find!
I love your selective coloring.

Catherine said...

hahaha I love it, it's great! :)

Scrappy Grams said...

Oh, my! Me too! I've had to tweak my laugh so it won't startle my 4 month old great-granddaughter. :D

Brooke said...

A very fun find! Thanks for linking up with project64!

LisaF said...

Perfect timing, in more ways that one! Are you going to look for the book to add to your library?

Jenks Mom said...

Thanks eveyone, and YES LisaF I have already found the book and ordered it!

JoJo said...

Great Pic and Find! Love how you broke out of work mode and did something for fun!

Kendall said...

Love it! Thanks for joining P64!