My Life Philosophy

Work like you don't need the money,

love like you've never been hurt &

dance like no one is watching!


Project 64~Week 7~Indigo

New venture for me... I love taking pictures and I don't think a singe day goes by that I don't snap a couple... So here goes nothing!


This is my first week of this challenge and I am already 7 weeks behind! LOL Just like me... late as usual!


I saw the color of the week on a friends bog and immediately thought of a picture that I took a few months ago of my beautiful daughter! We saw a photo at a art show of a girl and I asked the photographer where the picture was taken and she said somewhere downtown Tulsa... We looked at each other and immediately decided we needed to find it.  So on a weekday when we were totally unprepared and rushing we jumped in the car with a few outfits for her to change into and took off toward downtown in search of the perfect background. My lil' girl is all of 14 years old and looks like a grown woman ( Grrrrrr ) in these pictures but shes still my baby and I love the pics we took... We had a blast doing it! So here is the little indigo blue arch that is in a alleyway and one of the coolest places to take pictures!






 So chose either the wall behind her, the shirt shes wearing, the "I Love Boobies" bracelet shes wearing ( yeahhh, Mom had to be convinced that was really a fundraiser for breast cancer ) or her beautiful Indigo Blue Eyes... My Wenie... Love you beautiful!


Signed,


Just Mom

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Love this picture! So perfect for the color!

Side by Side said...

She is beautiful.
Love your capture of Indigo here.
Eeek...I cannot imagine what my life will be like with twin teen girls.

Anonymous said...

Great shot! love all the blue. Thanks for joining us at P64!

Unknown said...

The perfect backdrop! Having a 14 year old girl I know exactly what you mean, they seem to transform over night ( quite scary!)

Traci said...

What a beautiful daughter you have and I think all of your submissions are fabulous!

Brooke said...

Beautiful daugher, beautiful portrait and nice take on Indigo! I have taken a few photos at this same location, it's such a cool spot! Thanks for linking up with p64!