My Life Philosophy

Work like you don't need the money,

love like you've never been hurt &

dance like no one is watching!


"After a storm... comes a calm."


I am ready for calm...

I feel as if there as been a storm going on for a while now and it seems to either be brewing, exploding or brewing again... Its not only been in my own life but all around me in the lives of my peeps.

Robert Frost said it best... "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life; It Goes On"

Life does move on after storms and sometimes the storms leave behind a trail of devastation but what is amazing is that no matter how bad the destruction is, there is always new life and new growth that pops up all over the place literally less than 24 hours later.  

So for all of us that have experienced or are going through a storm of some sort... I know from my own personal experience and also because He tells us "For I know the plans I have for you, plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."

Always,

Ms. Sunshine

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Perfect! Here's to some calm after all the storms!

~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com