My Life Philosophy

Work like you don't need the money,

love like you've never been hurt &

dance like no one is watching!


What I'm Lovin' Wednesdays

Happy Happy Hump Day Peeps.........

I woke up this morning with some very very heavy hearted stuff lifted!!! I have had a ton of drama going on in my life concerning my kids and as of today is vanished... Thank God!

So on to what I'm lovin' on this happy light hearted Wednesday!

*** I'm lovin' SUMMER!!! Today is the first official day of summer and to celebrate I will be stopping by La Madeleine for a FREE ICED TEA... Have one with me!?!?!?!


***I'm lovin' that its only 2 1/2 days till I am on SUMMER VACATION!!! If you followed me last summer you knew that I went camping with my teenage daughter and her cousin... These city girls went camping people... seriously camping... in the Rocky Mountains in Colorado livin' in a dang tent!!! We had a blast and were masters of the wild might I add!!!



So this year we are doing round 2... Except... The whole Fam-Damn-ily is going!!! All 6 of us... the only difference is that we are doing it all Grazwold Style... Yup! Family Vaca in a RV... Am I crazy??? Maybe... but I love a good adventure...

So on this Happy Hump day we call Wednesday, I am Lovin' SUMMER and all that entails... Sweet Iced Tea from La Madeleine and Family Vacation right around the corner...

Stay tuned, I'm sure the Griswold vacation story will be one for the books...

Signed,

Sweet Southern Summertime Girl

No comments: