My Life Philosophy

Work like you don't need the money,

love like you've never been hurt &

dance like no one is watching!


I miss blogging! I got completely out of the habit and it's just like journaling or reading books... You never really knew how much you loved it or how you always found time to do it but you did! I have to start again... I miss my followers and I miss going back and reading about my own crazy life of madness... I gave up the laptop when it wasn't available to me as a work computer and I got an i-Pad... Love my i-Pad but I struggle with really using it to type anything significant... i.e. blogging! I know!!! You are saying excuses excuses... But like I always told my dad...
"They might be excuses but they are still reasons explaining the Why!!!"

So love me and don't judge me peeps!!




Sincerely,


I'm Back!!!

No comments: