My Life Philosophy

Work like you don't need the money,

love like you've never been hurt &

dance like no one is watching!


Top Two Tuesdays


I am trying to think positive so I'm going to try to blog over the next few weeks on happy things!!!


Top Two Fun things Ive done recently...


#1 - 80's Prom Night!!
So my crazy friend you know as Lousie ( I am Thelma ) is a planner of all things fun!! She gathered a group of peeps together and bought tickets to a fun party help at the Cains Ballroom where they just play 80's music and everyone dressed up in 80's gear! We Danced all night... pointed fingers and made fun of people we didn't even know... I decided that night that I am and probably was the the 80's version of MEAN GIRLS!!! Oh how fun it was... I think I traveled back in time...


#2 - Its summer time and in T-Town that means GOLF...





Lets just get this out there first of all... I am NOT a golfer... I have tried and tried to hit that little round white ball into that little hole and it just doesn't work... So... I caddy ;-)  ... That consists of a few adult beverages and me driving a cart around in the sun following the ones that are actually golfing...


Every year there is a golf tourney in Tulsa called the Copland Tournament and it is in memory of Wilkie's BF from High School... There is always a pre-golf game on Friday afternoon and I love to "caddy" and take pictures... I am the kind of girl that doesn't take offense to the "locker room" humor that flows freely on the golf course, I actually enjoy it... So here are the pics from the day-o-golf...

Signed,
ProGolf Caddy for the 80's Socialite Tour 

3 comments:

Louise said...

Great times ... with awesome friends ... LOVE TO ALL!!! And, TO YOU THELMA!!!

Tiffany said...

Okay, this 80's prom night is fantastic. I must come out for this next year! You always have fun stuff going on....maybe I just need to move out there!

~Tiffany

Jenks Mom said...

Come on Tiff... start Packin'!!!!