My Life Philosophy

Work like you don't need the money,

love like you've never been hurt &

dance like no one is watching!


What Im Lovin' Wednesday....


Today ladies and Gents... I am lovin' May!!!


I'm Lovin' ~ My baby girl Wenie has a Birthday coming up!!! Soooo excited for her... the big 15! Let the countdown begin to driving... OMG... my baby girl is growing up!



I'm Lovin' ~  This weather today! Its springtime and sunny with a little crisp in the air!!!



I'm Lovin' ~ The amazing leaps and bounds our Catering is doing!! I am the Sales Manager for Market Fresh Catering by Arby's,  we have only been doing catering for about 2 years and it is growing by leaps and bounds... I am blessed to work with the peeps I have surrounding me. If you live in OK or AR we can probably get you some Market Fresh Catering! Here are some of my latest events !!



I'm Lovin' ~ my baby girl is going to STATE today with her school slowpitch softball team and is getting to suit up with Varsity!!! I'm going to OKC today to watch the team and I am a proud Momma!!! GO JENKS!!!




Signed,

~Me

No comments: