My Life Philosophy

Work like you don't need the money,

love like you've never been hurt &

dance like no one is watching!


Monday Morning Coffee/Confessions


Well... since I started a new J.O.B. I'm not sure that the Monday morning coffee talk is the same as usual since I don't have my normal Loud Co-Worker to converse with or the other characters in the office. This new office is like being the new girl in school... Kind of funny how I have stressed over what to wear everyday ( why?? They've never seen my wardrobe...) and the Q&A that goes on... pictures of the kids and the questions about my other half Wilkie... trying to get all the His Hers and Ours figured out... Where do you go to church? Are you a Democrat or Republican? Do you work out and where? What did you do this weekend? Talk about the weather and how darn HOT it is... that's really just a round about way of asking if you have a lake house and or does your family own a lake house... These are all "Let me figure this new kid out" kind of questions...

Being in a new office is like moving to a new city!! Its a chance to start a whole new identity... WOW!! This could be fun! Who do I want to be now?

This whole blog might give you a little insight into a person that you might think I am but really its a face. I am one of those "always happy" people and I tend to be a pleaser... so does that make me a fake? IDK... but what I'm trying to say I guess is that I am a hot mess sometimes and I try so very hard to look like I have it all together... I thing the word I'm looking for is "Undone" ... That is my Monday Morning Confession...
A beautiful musician named Francesca Battistelli said it best in her song titled "Behind the Scenes"

Things aren’t always what they seem
You’re only seeing part of me
There’s more than you could ever know
Behind the scenes
I’m incomplete and I’m undone
But I suppose like everyone
There’s so much more that’s going on
Behind the scenes

Signed,
Girl Undone

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does a "happy face" and a look of "having it all together" make you a fake??? Sounds so familiar ... I know the answer!!! We are loved just the way we are ;)!!! And YES YOU ARE A HOT MESS!!! Love you!!! L.

Jenks Mom said...

Ahhh... You made me smile 8-). And yes we are loved... By many... ;-)) including eachother!!! So let's keep smiling, laughing and keeping the look of "Hot Together/Messiness" going until we get caught... Deal?

Loves, mean it...

Signed,
Thelma

melmckee3 said...

I think everyone is exactly this a "Hot Mess" but are they brave enough to admit it?!?!?! Probably not! I'll sure join you in the "Hot Messiness"!!!! (I don't know if that came out right) LOL