My Life Philosophy

Work like you don't need the money,

love like you've never been hurt &

dance like no one is watching!


My Thoughtful Spot Thursday



My thoughtful spot on this summer day is...

My son "Bubby"
See he is a bit of a bear... always has been 100% boy!! He beaks things, he is loud and dirty most of the time... But Holy Cow he is funny and not a day goes by that he doesn't make my life interesting!!
So, Ill tell you what happened to him today after I back up and tell you what he did 3 years ago...
3 years ago he fell and busted out 6 front teeth at one of his sisters softball games... his lip was swollen and he had no teeth ( for about 2 years he didn't have teeth ) and then one night about 3 days after the infamous tooth drama happened... he thought it would be a good idea to get into his dads clippers and shave the front of his hair down to the skin... So I sat his butt on a chair and told him that if he wanted to cut his hair I would just shave his head... I did... shaved it down to the scalp... He looked like a convict without hair or teeth all summer long!!
Today... I got a text from Wenie that said "look what YOUR son did!!"... I always know its bad when she refers to her brother as YOUR SON... then she attached the picture!!
So what did I do? I told her to tell him that as soon as I got home I was would be shaving them OFF!!! I told him he looked ridiculous and that thank goodness it will grow back...

My Thought on this Summer Thursday is just this... Will the antics ever stop? I doubt it... but here is my second thought...
I am blessed to have a happy and healthy little boy that is ALL BOY and he makes my laugh (Kinda like his Dad)
Signed,
Mom of Bubby

1 comment:

melmckee3 said...

It dosent look bad :)