My Life Philosophy

Work like you don't need the money,

love like you've never been hurt &

dance like no one is watching!


Thoughtful Spot... Life


My thoughtful Spot today is this...

What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

I am so excited about my upcoming trip.. I love to travel and see new places! I grew up living in the country and just being an innocent kid... I remember wishing I could be a baby goat... I know that sounds crazy but I loved to play with the baby goat and they always just threw their little bodies into the air and butted heads and acted silly... They seemed so carefree and fun... I lived outside growing up, camped, grew a garden, played in the fields with the horses and cows, picked okra till I wanted to cry... I love love love the outdoors and the simple pleasures in life!! So a trip to Colorado where the Buffalo and Bears live, Trout jumping out of the rivers and whitewater swiftly running through my toes... Firelfies at night and a bizzilion stars in the mountain sky while we make smores over the camp fire... That makes my happy...

I will take pictures galore and make memories with loved ones... That is Life




Signed,
Thoughtful

No comments: