My Life Philosophy

Work like you don't need the money,

love like you've never been hurt &

dance like no one is watching!


Top Two Tuesdays...

Top Two Quotes:


1-
"If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you.”
~Winnie the Pooh
2-
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
~Audrey Hepburn








I believe that if you think positive about yourself and you live in that truth, you will be that person... I get up everyday and put on a smile and my makeup because I know I am beautiful and I will live my life like I am happy and because of that I am!




Signed,


Brave, Strong, Smart, Beautiful, Kind and Poised!

3 comments:

melmckee3 said...

Can I get a "Woot Woot" :) Mel

Jenks Mom said...

Woot Woot!!!

Louise said...

Wootie Woot!!!