My Life Philosophy

Work like you don't need the money,

love like you've never been hurt &

dance like no one is watching!


TGIF People!!!

Thats all I got Is TGIF...

TGIF PEEPS!!! it's a hot hot summer Friday, I am ready for the weekend with little to no plans... SHOCKER!! No softball, baseball or even husband... Not that any of that is a problem... Jut sayin'... Have a great weekend everyone!! Stay cool and hydrated-- I think I'm headed to a clear blue pool for some sunshine therapy!!!

Tonight I'm Mom-n it... Seth has family fun night to end his week at VBS... Pizza, cookies, sliced apples and inflatables are in my near future!!! Fun fun...

I am hoping my teenager doesn't run me all over creation with last minute plans... And I am planning on trying to do some reading as well this weekend...

Have a great relaxing weekend peeps and be sure and check out my Monday Morning Confessions Blog to see if anything juicey happened!!!!

Signed,
Sunshine on my skin

No comments: