My Life Philosophy

Work like you don't need the money,

love like you've never been hurt &

dance like no one is watching!


The Kennedy's Our Friends...




Seriously.!?..?!?..?!

Love me some Kennedys!!

This is just a little synopsis of the wonderful weekend we had in Austin TX!!! LMAO...

It was a wonderful weekend with great friends and exactly what the Dr ordered for the craziness that makes up Me... If you know me, you know exactly what I am talking about...

Deep Breath... Ahhhhh

Signed,
Mentally recharged girl

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I LOVE that he's fishhooking her in the picture. I would totally be friends with these people! :)

Herb said...

Ahhhh....we had so much fun!! I love those pictures -- sums up the weekend perfectly! I enjoyed our chats, walk, and wine:) Thanks for visiting - you're welcome back for a getaway weekend anytime! Hope to see you again soon....
Big hug,
Mari

Anonymous said...

Looks like you kiddos had a blast! Glad you got to get away and see your friends!
~Loud Co Worker