My Life Philosophy

Work like you don't need the money,

love like you've never been hurt &

dance like no one is watching!


My Thursday Thoughtful Spot...


On this wonderful Thursday I am thoughtful about my friends...


"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same"
I love this saying... My thoughts are this... Friends are like clothes, they define you, they leave a first impression, they can make you look good or make you look stupid...  they come into your life new and sometimes you give them away but rest assured that they will go into someone else's life and someone else will find great use from them... Sometimes we grow out of friends and other times we fit back into old ones... Some friends are the ones that we only take out every so often, and true friends are the kind that stand the test of time and are like that expensive black blazer that never goes out of style, fits no matter what size you are and you keep forever.

I have friends that I have had since I was a child and even though my life is different and not connected to them its like time has not passed when we see one another.

I also have friends that I have had the majority of my adult life and we have grown together

I have friends that are family

Friendships that have started because of work...


I have friends that have come into my life due to marriage


I have friends that are new


I have friends that have left my life and will forever be missed


Some are there because of my children and have grown into friends outside of the kids


 
No matter the style, color, texture cost or age of my friends I am blessed to call them friends. I can only hope and pray that I have been a great friend and that one day I will enrich their lives like they have mine...



Signed,
Friend

No comments: