My Life Philosophy

Work like you don't need the money,

love like you've never been hurt &

dance like no one is watching!


Mini VaCa

Mini VaCa here we come!!! Austin TX bound with the Wilkie... I have been sooooo busy at work and with life period!! I'm so glad to have a weekend off... I love me a good road trip...

Texas here I come!! BTW... My eyes are bluer in Texas... ;-)

We are goin to Austin to visit friends Scott and Mari... Boat on the lake tomorrow afternoon... Temp is suppose to be 91 !!! Whoo Hoooo ! Saturday the boys are sword fighting... I mean Golfing!!! LOL ... While Mari and I stimulate the economy!! I'm so excited about an adult weekend!!!


I'll miss my babies but they will be fine... :-( lil man has baseball and Nana is holding down that fort, while Wenie is going to OKC to play a SB tourney and Aunt Banana is going to play Mom for me!!!

Have a great weekend peeps!!!


Signed,
The Bluest Eyes in Texas Girl!

No comments: