My Life Philosophy

Work like you don't need the money,

love like you've never been hurt &

dance like no one is watching!


What Im lovin' Wednesday...



I am lovin' WINE on this fabulous Wednesday!!! I have a crazy crazy busy work day and the perfect end to a busy day is a wonderful glass of vino...


I have been a wine lover since I remember tasting it for the first time when I was in Europe with my Grandmother... She could order a dry white wine in many different languages... French - vin blanc sec  German - trockener Weißwein  Italian - vino bianco secco and she could always find it on a menu, no matter the country we were in...


I tend to order a good dry white that sits somewhere in between a heavy buttery oaked wine and a sharp fruity dry. In the last few years a unoaked chardonnay has become very popular and it tends to produce the perfect chardonnay for me!


Here are a few of my favorites!

The perfect house wine is Chateau Ste. Michelle It is a Washington’s Columbia Valley wine it has bright sweet citrus fruit character with subtle spice and oak









A great wine for a party gift is a conversation starter by the name alone. It is Folie A Deux Menage A
Trois, the Red and the White!!




I really enjoy Mirassou Pinot Noir it is extremely inexpensive but I am Not scared to like a less expensive wine... It is simply one of the best Pinot Noir's I have had. The taste is wonderful and the price is unbelievable. Mirassou is a classy Pinot.









Last but definitely not least is my FAV... a good Chardonnay-nay!!! This girl loves her some Nay Nay...

This AMAZING NayNay combines ripe, intense peach, nectarine and tangerine fruit, with touches of floral and spice. Gains body and depth, turning creamy in texture. Ahhhhh... might be perfection in a bottle....


Signed,
Uneducated wine lover with very opinionated taste buds!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love most of those wines. Well done you. :)