My Life Philosophy

Work like you don't need the money,

love like you've never been hurt &

dance like no one is watching!


My Thursday Thoughtful Spot...

I am and have been thinking about my sweet sweet husband all week...



~Stephen Charles Wilkins~

During this crazy week with all the drama going on and mourning over the loss of one of my Best Friends I have had full 100% support from my sweet sweet husband...

He put a card on the seat of my car... It said all the right things that he cant think of on his own as far as emotions and sympathy at this time of loss for me... hes a typical dude... very very unemotional... But... the best part of the card was what was hand written by him! He said (hes going to kill me for blogging this)

Dearest Ronnie,
I am with you always. Time will heal your pain. Trust that I will be anywhere for you, keeping our lives as normal as possible.
Love,
Steve
So... in "Steveism"... that means that while I run around in circles being the crazy busy strong one planning and helping and making myself feel useful so I dont have to stop and think about the sad stuff... (breath)... he will take the kids to practise and fix dinner and make sure the house doesn't burn down... It also means that he will be there when I need a hug but he wont smother me... Ahhhhh...

Thank you dear...

Everyday this week he has sent me a text in the morning or a email at work or a message on FB telling me "Good Morning" or "TAU" or " Hi Beautiful"... He has made a point in his own sweet little way to remind me of Tim and yet also tell me he's thinking about me and loves me....

I am so blessed to have a husband who isn't jealous or controlling... who lets me be who I need to be... and even though he doesn't always read my mind and get me... he tries! And THAT is one of the little things in life that do not cost a thing and yet they are priceless...

My Thoughtful Spot on this sad Thursday as I travel to Lafayette for my dear friends funeral services is this...

I am blessed to have Wilkie in my life and I want you to know how much I am thankful Dear Wilkie...

Thank You!

Signed,
Mrs Wilkie

No comments: