My Life Philosophy

Work like you don't need the money,

love like you've never been hurt &

dance like no one is watching!


All Day Softball...

This morning I had to leave the house by 7ish to get Wenie to her first official competitive softball tournament of the fastpitch spring season... She will played a minimum of 6 games today... Whoever says softball is "bush league" insinuating that it's just a bunch of weak girls playing is wrong... I don't know of a single baseball player who ever plays 6 or more games in a day... These girls are studs and their cute too!!! 



She actually ended up playing 7 games today and we were at the softball fields from 8 am till 10 pm... Long day for my big little ball player... & Me~Mom... But I love it and wouldn't miss it for the world... I'm so very proud of her dedication and effort... she is a great leader on her team and she tries so hard...

Signed,

Tired and still very proud softball Mom

No comments: