My Life Philosophy

Work like you don't need the money,

love like you've never been hurt &

dance like no one is watching!


Top 2 Tuesdays...



My Top 2 Dream Rooms!

I want to live in the middle of the city but I want a view... LOL... I am traditional in taste and yet very eclectic... that's a safe way to say put together and a mess all at the same time...

Warm, dark colors, great lighting, cozy safe and memorable. If I could describe my dream bedroom it would be all of that and here is what it would look like... warm and cluttered and yet the clutter is artfully designed. And the big fluffy biscuit (that's what I call my bed) is a queen. Big enough for only two ( no dogs or kids allowed ) and not too big... You should always be able to touch the person sleeping next to you... that's the perfect size bed... European windows that sit low and open to the elements without screens... An area for me to sit and read... Perfection



I love a good bathroom.. I spend lots of time in long hot showers and if I had a comfortable bathtub I would take a hot hot bubble bath at least once a week... I would read in the bathtub and just sit or stand and think in the shower... Oh... and sing... I get ready with all my girlfriends and my daughter in my bathroom and my kids just walk in whenever... So, big open and a bathroom with lots of windows... clean lines and again some clutter would be a perfect bathroom for this girl. Here is a good idea on how it would look.







Signed,
Cluttered & Warm

No comments: