My Life Philosophy

Work like you don't need the money,

love like you've never been hurt &

dance like no one is watching!


TGIF - Lil' Miss Sunshine

Because it just is! I have had the week from H E Double Hockey Sticks!! I am so glad it’s almost over and I am on a mission to enjoy this beautiful weather at some point this afternoon! It is Gorgeous outside here in T-Town, lil windy but I can handle that as long as there’s sunshine!
My MOOD is in desperate need of sunshine… to the point that yesterday I went to the Park at lunch, laid a blanket in the grass, and just soaked in the sun… I need sunshine so make me a happy camper…
I went to a park that makes me happy… It’s called Zink Park and it’s in mid-town Tulsa. The name puts me in a good mood alone because John Zink was a big part of our family… Zink is the reason I spent summertime in Europe with my Grandparents (My Bappy was the European Technical Director) So I feel a little closer to him for some reason… it’s my hiding spot in this city… It’s off the beaten path and it’s quiet… I needed sunshine and quiet!

BTW... it wasn't this green... not yet! But its coming... Spring is coming!!!
So I am thankful that it’s Friday because I am glad this crazy week is over… I am looking forward to a weekend without stress!! That’s my goal… sunshine and stress FREE!!!!  

Signed,
Lil' Miss Sunshine

No comments: