My Life Philosophy

Work like you don't need the money,

love like you've never been hurt &

dance like no one is watching!


Top Two Tuesdays


Top 2 Random Facts About Me...



Top Two Tuesday topic is to tell you 2 Random Facts About Me...

If you want to join go link up at
www.theundomesticmomma.com

I really really had to think about this... the first thing that came to my mind was that I HATE feet... I am so weired about feet that I don't even like touching my own kids feet... Is that strange? I think its strange but it is what it is... I really don't even like my own feet which is why I get my toes done because I really would rather throw up then to do my own feet... But... I love the look of fat baby feet! That's my most fav thing on a baby is their little hands and feet... OK enough of that random fact...
Look @ his lil' baby feet & hands... 2006

 

Seth's feet in the water @ Woodward park... 2 years old
 My eyes... I have a blueish greenish eyes. I have a odd brown spot in my right eye... that is for sure random! The other thing is that depending on my mood my eyes change colors... When I am relaxed and in a good mood my eyes are more blue, or so I am told... and when I am angry and really pissed off, my eyes turn more green. My Ex husband was the first person to notice and point this out... if that wasn't foreshadowing I don't know what is... LOL... he could definitely make me mad...  BUT!! We are great friends now... Anywho... So brown spot, green when I'm mad, blue when I'm in a good mood... That is as random as I could come up with... 
Took this today with my I-Phone... do I look like I'm in a good mood?? See the spot??

Signed,
Random


2 comments:

Kit said...

Feet kind of weird me out too!

Tiffany said...

Oh I hear you on the feet thing--I hate them! Seriously they freak me out!