My Life Philosophy

Work like you don't need the money,

love like you've never been hurt &

dance like no one is watching!


Monday Morning Coffee...



Here's my weekend confession... I have Beiber Fever!!!

My Lil' Man has been asking to go to the new Justin Beiber movie for weeks now and to be completely honest I wanted to shoot myself in the face rather than go to that silly movie...

This weekend Wilkie was gone most of the weekend with either basketball or golf so miraculously Saturday afternoon I was completely ALONE in my house!!! I napped, read a book, dozed some more... I was like a old man in a recliner for hours on end napping all afternoon... It was special quiet time that I was enjoying when it all cam crashing to a halt... I got a call from Lil Man's baseball coach (he was on a play date with his lil teammate) saying that Lil' Man wanted to come home... Geeeezzzz... there went my nap...

So after I picked him up he informed me that we needed a date night!!! Yes, my 7 year old wanted a date night with his Mom!! Me!!! How freaking precious!! I was so honored and excited until he informed me that he wanted to go see the Justin Beiber movie.... Blaaaa... I was NOT thrilled and believe me I tried everything possible to get out of it... I lost the battle and off we went to see this STUPID movie!! Or so I thought...

Right before we got ready to walk out the door he insisted on a "Date Night Pic" ... So several takes later in front of the bathroom mirror we have two of the most perfect and officially approved by both parties, Mommy and Son date night pics!!!


Two hours later I was sucked in and its official... I have Beiber Fever!!!! He is adorable and such a sweet normal kid that has made it BIG! Raised by a single Mom with nothing but support from the grandparents... He truly is just a hard working kid making it big on his own talent! So... Now that you are totally tired of my blabbing about Justin Beiber... you MUST GO SEE Never Say Never!!! 

My date night with my Lil' Man was amazing and just like his Father he was the most exciting date ever after 10 o'clock... LOL... his head hadn't even hit the pillow and he was dead to the world... It was totally OK... I'm use to it! 

Signed,
The Lil' Man's Mommy

No comments: