My Life Philosophy

Work like you don't need the money,

love like you've never been hurt &

dance like no one is watching!


Project 64~Week 10~Plum


I am in sales and marketing and one of my fav parts of the job is letting my customers know how much I appreciate them... most of my customers are women so flowers are a great "Thank You"... So last week I took my Feb Top 10 customers a little ray of sunshine and dropped off a Gerber Daisey!!! When I picked them up from Toni's Flowers (one of my favs also) there was a Daisey with the PERFECT color for this weeks challenge... PLUM!!!! I took this pic with my handy dandy IPhone... The only problem was that is didn't come out as plum as it looked in person... BUT... Enjoy anywho...

While I was in the flower shop I clicked a few more and this one really did turn out more plum... I love love love these Purple Shamrocks. They remind me of my Grandmother... I remember her smuggling one into the US from Europe on a trip back because she was convinced that you couldn't find them in the US (I'm pretty sure you could) but that is my memory of this pretty little plant... LOL... she was a rule breaker...


hummm... wonder where I got it from? :-)

Signed,
Lil' Rule Breaker

Go Check out all the other entries at Project 64

3 comments:

LisaF said...

I love Gerber Daisies. They are beautiful on the summer patio. But your Purple Shamrocks story takes the prize. Go grams! ;-)

Tiffany said...

Great picture!

Brooke said...

both are great takes on plum, but I love the story behind the last one! Thanks for playing along at project64!