My Life Philosophy

Work like you don't need the money,

love like you've never been hurt &

dance like no one is watching!


What I'm lovin' Wednesday...



I'm Lovin' the exciting news I got about my daughter tonight!!! She hit her first out of the park home run tonight.... AND!! It was a grand slam!! So... I'm Lovin' my kiddo and very very proud of her!

I'm also lovin' Smoothies! My lil Wenie wanted a Mommy homemade smoothie last night as her celebratory drink after her softball game and Grand Slam... I'm Lovin' my lil heath nut, she'd rather eat fresh fruit any day than McDonald's... I'm Lovin' Smoothies! Here's my recipe:


8 ice cubes
3 cups milk - or - juice (we prefer milk)
1 cup Frozen strawberries
1 Frozen banana ( we cut one into chunks and bag it in single sandwich baggie and freeze)
Honey for sweet ( to taste )
Blend in a blender and eat with a smile!! 
Then go Hit a Grand Slam!!!



I'm Lovin' making people happy! Yesterday and today are a part of my job I love love love... I took my top customers a little Gerber Daisey and on a gloomy day yesterday and today... it was perfect!! I'm Lovin' bringing a smile to anyone's face...

Signed,
Smilin' Lovin' Mom

2 comments:

kebowman said...

mmm. that smoothie looks so good!

Jenks Mom said...

Thanks sweets! I love your blog... Lots of fun & the way you write is like I do! It's the way we southern girls talk... Life to the fullest, never missin' a beat!

-Me