My Life Philosophy

Work like you don't need the money,

love like you've never been hurt &

dance like no one is watching!


Project 64~Week 9~White

I have had the hardest time so far with this week's color... Not because it was the color white (which by the way isn't technically a color) but because I had sooo many great ideas that I just couldn't decide! So I picked my 4 favorites!

 
  • The first is the beautiful WHITE teeth my little girl Wenie has... This is the first  picture the morning the braces came off! So not only are they white and beautiful but they cost a bunch of $$$... All very worth that gorgeous smile!!!
  • Second is the little dainty white flowers that I planted this week in my flower bed... it is the first sign of spring around my house and I love love love to plan flowers and have a beautiful blooming yard! So excited for spring!!
  • The third is just a pic I took on campus at OSU in Stillwater. The duck on Theta Pond is nothing special. I just like the texture and contrast of the picture.
  • And the last is a picture I took of a snowflake on Wenie's jacket during the Snowklahoma 2011! She noticed it and said "Look a perfect Snow Flake" so I snapped the pic with my Iphone 4... it has an amazing camera that I love love love!
So enjoy all 4 pics and my take on the non-color color White! Also go check out all the wonderful entries on the Project 64 page!



6 comments:

Tiffany said...

These are so good! I love the duck one.....perhaps it's because that duck is living the life I want to have at OSU! :) I also love the snowflake! So good!

Abi said...

These are neat images! I remember that day my braces came off when I was a kid... exciting!

Jenks Mom said...

Thank you ladies!!!!

Traci said...

I remember getting my braces off - I couldn't stop running my tongue over my new non-metallic smile. All are terrific shots!

LisaF said...

You found four great shots for white week. Wenie has a gorgeou$ $mile! And I simply love the snowflake shot against the pink jacket!

Brooke said...

A lovely set of white photos! I can't believe you used your iphone for the snowflake! thanks for linking up with p64!