My Life Philosophy

Work like you don't need the money,

love like you've never been hurt &

dance like no one is watching!


My Thursday Thoughtful Spot...



My Thoughts:

Last week I had dinner with my Dad and his lovely wife Kay... It was a wonderful evening and great conversation as it always is. I have learned over the years to sincerely enjoy the times I have with him and truly listen to my Dad. I know now that unfortunately we don't have our loved ones around forever and I cherish every moment we have together... I am blessed to have both my parents in my life. My Dad has words of wisdom that use to just pass over my head and now I seem to catch them... I don't always know what will stand out to me and impact me until sometimes days later... it’s the things he says that will pop in my head a few days later that make sense and mean something... I can only hope and pray that one day I will have this same impression on my children.



Signed,


Blessed Daughter

No comments: