My Life Philosophy

Work like you don't need the money,

love like you've never been hurt &

dance like no one is watching!


What Im Lovin Wednesday...

I'm lovin' the Spring Fever I'm feeling... I was on a road trip again for work but this time I was in the beautiful little town of Fayetteville Arkansas. Its very hilly and quaint and as I was rounding a corner there were wild daffodils growing along the side of the rocks. I'm in love... this is my favorite time of year! The sun is out and its warm and yet the nights are cool and all you need is a jacket. It's the kind of weather that you can wear shorts and a hoodie... Ahhh... perfection.

I'm lovin' baseball and softball... This weekend is the beginning of the season for my daughter Wenie. She has started playing a new position on her competitive team and I'm anxious and excited to see how that will workout for her... She is also playing slowpitch school ball for the first time ever and again that is going to be new and different for her, and fun for Mom to watch. Pushing my kids out of their litter boxes into something they aren't comfortable and firmiliar with is one of the simple pleasures in my life... I love to watch them soar.  Lil Man starts baseball soon & Wilkie is helping coach... The Texas Rangers had a great season last year and I'm excited to go to a game this season... I'm thinking a game in Arlington against Wenie's beloved Red Sox may be in the works this year, or maybe a Rockies game since we have a Mommy Daughter trip in June... Hummm?? Fantabulous Ideas...

Last year Lil Cousin and I took a girls trip to Chicago for some Cubs baseball and a weekend full of Chi-town food and adult beverages, we had a blast...

I am even excited about our little Farm League here in T-Town, the Drillers. There will be pics of me at games with adult beverages in my hand, that is a promise... I am lovin' all things balls and bats on this beautiful spring day... the excitement for the season is in my bones!

Its official my friends.... Spring has sprung and Baseball season is coming!!! I am lovin' Spring on this beautiful Wednesday!!

Lil Man was about 3 in this pic... one of my favs

“It's spring fever.... You don't quite know what it is you DO want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!” Mark Twain


Signed,
In love ;-XOXO

No comments: