My Life Philosophy

Work like you don't need the money,

love like you've never been hurt &

dance like no one is watching!


What Im Loving Wednesday...

I am loving this weather first of all! I actually wore a sundress for the first time this year!!! Loving me some sunshine!!!

On that same note I am loving the spring and all the flowers in bloom... I (fortunately) don't have big allergy problems like 90% of the hacking sneezing world around me... so I love the spring ! !



I took some pictures of yellow daffodils in Woodward Park last weekend...  I will probably be grabbing my lunch and eating outside as much as I can this week while the weather is FABULOUS!!!

A good book, a blanket and a salad is the perfect combination for a quiet lunch to gather my thoughts and refocus on my afternoon... I am a hopeless romantic for a springtime picnic...










I have a book I'm reading right now that is taking forever for me to get through and not because its not a good book but because its a biography and if the story line doesn't grab me and suck me in then I can just read a couple pages and put it down, where as a fiction novel I finish in a few days... So mindless reading in the sunshine is what I'm really loving about this beautiful Wednesday!

 
Signed,

Hopeless Romantic in the Spring

No comments: