My Life Philosophy

Work like you don't need the money,

love like you've never been hurt &

dance like no one is watching!


Thoughtful Spot Thursday...

Today my Thoughtful Spot is about vacation! I need a vacation sooooo bad it’s not even funny...

Here is my idea of what a good quick vacation would look like with my crazy schedule right now...

1. Just a long weekend away, 3 nights is plenty

2. Sleeping past 9 am...

3. Eating breakfast when it’s almost lunch time on a patio in the sun.

4. Successful shopping... that means it was either a great bargain or it fit like it was made for me or both!

5. Beautiful weather... upper 70's with blue skies please!

6. Taking beautiful pictures with my camera of things I’ve never seen

7. Seeing something I’ve never seen before that is local and off the beaten path

8. Great wine before 5 o'clock

9. Fabulous dinner in the company of friends

10. A fluffy biscuit to sleep in.... and a good night’s sleep!! 


That is the vacation I need and want soon!!!  

Signed,
~Me

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pretty sure your getting one in two weeks dear.....