My Life Philosophy

Work like you don't need the money,

love like you've never been hurt &

dance like no one is watching!


My Thursday Thoughtful Spot...

Adult: A person who has stopped growing at both ends and has started growing in the middle.

I read this on something and it made me start to think... so when did I actually start becoming an adult? Here's how I see it... Even though I have had many life changing "adult" experiences and circumstances... I don't think I really started growing in the middle until I hit about 32... seriously! That's kind of ridiculous... but here's the theory to that statement... we all learn new things... everyday... our whole lives! From the moment we are born into this world we are learning something new... but that doesn't make an infant learning to walk an adult yet... So! Back to my original statement... I don't think I truly started to grow in the middle until my early thirties... I started to feel comfortable in my own skin and finally begin to figure out who I was and what I truly wanted out of life. This is why I admire women who have chosen to wait to get married and have children until later in life... Now having said that I wouldn't take back the experiences I have had or the choices I have made in my life concerning love or my babies... Not one!!!! I have zero regrets... I know its hard to wrap your mind around that and truly believe me when I say that because I had Wenie so young and I married and divorced so young and I whine and complain about my crazy Lil Man and my hubby Wilkie but I wouldn't change a thing... Nothing!!! Figuring that out was the beginning of my growing in the middle... I am a blessed girl with a ton of happiness and love all around me! I have learned and become stronger by my mistakes & learning to stand on my feet upright in the middle of life looking forward not back had been growth... It a choice and THAT my dear readers is the biggest growth I ever felt! I choose to be happy and content with my life and I choose to be friends with my ex, I choose to love my kids and be not just a good Mom but a great Mom, I choose to love and appreciate my husband! Life is a choice and living with out regrets and living in Faith is a choice I make every morning when I get out of bed...

Faith is not belief without proof, but trust without reservations...

That's my thoughtful spot for this beautiful Thursday



Signed,
Growing in the middle

2 comments:

Wenie said...

You are the greatest mommy in the world:) love you<3

Jenks Mom said...

Thank you sweet thing... I love you more... always will! Muahh ;-X